Set in 400 years of maritime history, The Historic Dockyard Chatham is the perfect spot to have a stunning event, offering a variety of unique choices for all your needs. With two beautiful wedding venues, and fantastic packages for both business and celebratory events, we have something here to offer for all occasions. For weddings, The Historic Dockyard Chatham not only offers two unique ceremony venues and a memorable reception venue but also the backdrop of the worlds most complete Dockyard from the age of sail.
- Ample free parking on-site
- A fully licensed bar within The Commissioner’s House
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Local hotel located on the outskirts of our car park, meaning plenty of room for guests to stay!
- Two venue options so you can get married both inside or outside, using The Commissioner’s House & HMS Gannet
- The Commissioner’s House will be exclusive for you and your guests
- A memorable reception venue
- Services of our wedding co-ordinator
- Choice of two fantastic Kentish caterers for your food
- Use of the entire site for truly unique photographs
- Unique and historic Kentish setting, at the worlds most complete Dockyard of the Age of Sail
- Use of our Bridal suite, so you can get ready here on the day
- Stunning landscaped gardens with a balcony; plenty of space for large group photos.
The Historic Dockyard Chatham is a superb destination packed full of a variety of venues and options to create the perfect business event. With spaces for evening parties, board meetings and conferences we have something unique to tailor your next event! Celebrations: Britain’s oldest naval building, complete with stunning Georgian architecture, offers gorgeous exclusive space for your event.
- Beautiful patio and balcony with views of the Garden
- Fully licensed bar
- Exclusive use of the garden for photographs and reception drinks
- Onsite parking close to the venue
- A variety of rooms to choose from.
- Evening dinner venue for up to 120
- Two fabulous caterers to choose from We can cater for private parties and dinners, proms, celebrations of life and so much more!
So if you're looking for a venue to hire in Chatham, make an enquiry to The Historic Dockyard in Chatham, Kent!
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”