Published on Friday 6 November 2015
KentVenues.co.uk is the leading local, event planning website dedicated to Kent and an exciting and forward thinking media business. We’re currently approaching our 5th anniversary and on the back of generic success we’re looking to recruit experienced Area Sales Partners. Our website has experienced a period of sustained, rapid growth and attracts 50,000+ unique visitors monthly. Based on this growth and the sales potential, we are looking for hard-working sales professionals wanting to supplement their existing sales ventures and we offer an opportunity to sell a variety of our products to venues and businesses in Kent. The successful candidates will be tenacious, full of initiative and have the skills to manage and grow existing accounts as well as deliver a solid pipeline of new prospects. This is a challenging, varied but very exciting role for the right individuals.
– Identifying new business
– Making outbound sales enquiries both over the telephone, via email and face to face
– Selling a variety of products within the in-house portfolio
– Closing sales in accordance with our Corporate Sales Policy
– Building relationships with new clients and maintaining and growing relationships with existing clients to foster annual renewals.
– Must be organized
– A good knowledge of your chosen area of Kent
– Have B2B sales/telesales experience (or equivalent)
– Passionate, motivated and willing to succeed
– Great customer service skills
– Provable written and verbal communication skills
– Be able to work under pressure, respond to supervision and to meet targets set
– Understanding of Google & the internet would be an advantage
– Understanding of online advertising would be an advantage
– Self-employed agency engagement
– Rolling 6 month contract subject to performance
– Commission range of 20-40%* paid monthly in arrears. OTE £31,000 pa.
(*subject to achievement of objectives)
– You will be offered a local area of Kent to operate
DEADLINE – 30th November 2015
Please apply by sending a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org