ManchesterVenues.co.uk will be the 5th website in our growing portfolio of venue finding websites. It will be a website dedicated to helping people find a venue in Manchester and is a site that we’ve developed on a tried and tested model that’s proven to bring results.
Part of the Kent Venues Ltd group, we’re an exciting and forward thinking media business. We’re currently approaching our 3rd anniversary and on the back of generic success we’re looking to recruit experienced Area Sales Partners for our newest website. Check out our two established websites to get an idea of our concept – www.kentvenues.co.uk and www.londonvenues.co.uk.
We are looking for hard-working sales professionals wanting to supplement their existing sales ventures and we offer an opportunity to sell a variety of our products to venues and businesses in towns across Manchester.
The successful candidates will be tenacious, full of initiative and have the skills to manage and grow existing accounts as well as deliver a solid pipeline of new prospects. This is a challenging, varied but very exciting role for the right individuals.
Your key responsibilities will be:
– Identifying new business
– Making outbound sales enquiries both over the telephone, via email and face to face
– Closing sales in accordance with our Corporate Sales Policy
– Building relationships with new clients and maintaining and growing relationships with existing clients to foster annual renewals.
– Must be organized
– A good knowledge of your allocated area in Manchester
– Have B2B sales/telesales experience (or equivalent)
– Passionate, motivated and willing to succeed – Great customer service skills – Provable written and verbal communication skills
– Be able to work under pressure, respond to supervision and to meet targets set
– Understanding of Google & the internet would be an advantage
– Understanding of online advertising would be an advantage
The bits you’re really interested in…
– Self-employed agency engagement
– Rolling 6 month contract subject to performance
– A high level of commission on all sales you make
To find out more, please email a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org