Published on Friday 7 September 2012
We believe that there are so many fantastic Kent venues out there which don’t get enough media coverage. Perhaps due to lack of budget/time, opportunity or even location.
The team at KentVenues.co.uk have come up with an attractive package for venues who want their venue/food/accommodation reviewed, marketed and published in front of a captive audience. The best thing is, there is NO FEE for this service. We will arrange a date to visit and all we ask for is an allocation for the reviewer and a guest. At a minimum this would be a meal for 2 and a bottle of house wine (and a night’s stay at your convenience if applicable).
– The review will be an original, professionally written review covering the food, drink, staff, venue, accommodation, ambience and experience.
– The review will contain images to support the review
– The review will also contain links to download the food/drink menus
– The review can be approved before publication by the venue
– Once approved, the review will be posted in the Blog on KentVenues.co.uk
– A link to the review will also be posted on the KentVenues Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin channels. This will reach over 10,000 local people..
– You can also link to the review directly from your own website
– You can even print off the review and display within your venue if you like!
If you like what you hear, send us an email stating your venue name/location, a link to your website (if you have one) and an ideal time and date that would be suitable for us to perform the review. Please send to: email@example.com
No there is no cost apart from the allocation as described above. All the marketing is all free of charge and taken care of by our marketing team.
Traditional reviews are normally performed by an undercover reviewer, yes. However, at KentVenues we want to shout about your venue and what you can offer when at its best and when you’re on top form (which may well be all the time). Also, we don’t want anything negative on our website. We believe Kent has so much to offer and our prime aim is to generate interest in your venue and encourage visits.
If you have further questions, feel free to contact us.